Wildside Activity Centre aims to:
* Offer a varied programme of environmental and outdoor activities with the emphasis on informal quality education.
* Provide participants with a sense of adventure and discovery, encourage co-operative working and develop self-esteem through personal achievement.
* Raise environmental awareness among the young people of Wolverhampton.
* Encourage young people of all backgrounds and abilities to become involved, tailoring activities to the needs and interests of each group or individual.
* Provide training in practical conservation skills, and work with local people to bring about environmental improvements to the urban countryside by creating and maintaining habitats.
* Run all activities to the highest standards of both safety and quality to provide a safe and enjoyable learning environment.
* Maintain a rigorous monitoring and review process in order to continually improve the service we offer.