Our Space Project Photographic Competition
Theme: Life is better by water
We would like you to explore the wonderful canal network in and around Wolverhampton and take photographs that capture the essence of this amazing space. This could be anything from the abundant wildlife, to scenic views along the canal, to close up shots of the hidden wonders often overlooked.
Send us your best shot and prizes will be awarded to the winners in both the Adult and Junior categories. The closing date is Sunday 21 February, 2021.
Entries should be in the form of a digital image, (high resolution jpg files at a minimum of 2MB.) which should be submitted via email to email@example.com
The subject line of your email should be “PHOTO COMPETITION” and you must include your name and age in the body of the email along with your image.
– Entry is free
– Only one entry per person (one photograph per entry)
– There are two age categories: Juniors age 14 and under (£20 prize)
Adults ages 15 and over (£50 prize)
– All work must be your own, not submitted to any other competition and have been taken between November 2020 and February 2021.
– Entries must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received no later than Sunday 21 February 2021.
– The photography should have been taken along the canal network in and around the Wolverhampton area, and should not be manipulated afterwards, other than basic editing such as cropping.
– Winners will be selected by an independent judging panel and announced on Wildside’s Facebook page.
– By submitting an entry you are agreeing that Wildside Activity Centre retains the right to use your image for publicity and marketing purposes free of charge, including across its social media platforms.
– Prizes will be awarded in March at an event at Wildside Activity Centre (COVID restrictions permitting) and a selection of entries will also be displayed in the Centre.
This competition is part of the ‘Our Space Project’ funded by the Canal & River Trust
Canal & River Trust and Wildside – Making life better by water.