Concessions for family holiday activities
On open holiday activities for families, we offer a concession of £1 off the cost for each person for families on low incomes. When you bring your booking form, you will need to bring documentary proof of being on one or more of the following benefits.
- Council Tax Reduction/Council Tax Support
- Housing Benefit
- Income Support
- Universal Credit
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit)
Once we have that proof, we will give you a concession card for your immediate family members (parents/carers and their children living at one address). It will apply for family activities and will last for one year from the date of issue.
Please do let us know if you think you are eligible for a concession as we want to do our best to support as many families and groups as possible to take part in our activities.