A number of people have contacted us to ask if the Father’s Day boat trip will be going ahead as planned, as some weather forecasts are showing potential thunderstorms during the times the trip is taking place. It is unlikely that the trip will be cancelled but passenger safety is our primary concern and the skipper will make a decision on the morning of the trip based on the conditions. All our skippers are fully trained in dealing with adverse weather and a decision will be made by them according to the actual conditions on the day. If in the highly unlikely event the trip is cancelled,  a notice will be posted on our Facebook and Twitter pages as soon as any decision is made. 

Father's Day Boat Trip